- Fixed a problem in the CPU core with the RTI instruction, (switching the Accumulator to and from 8 and 16 bits after popping the status register from the stack). Solved graphical corruption and problems in loads of games, including Contra 3:
- Bugfixed HDMA support, fixing a bunch of Commercial ROMs (Zool, Turrican 2 etc.).
- Corrected some SRAM mirroring issues, meaning Mario Allstars passes the protection check. Not entirely convinced I've nailed SRAM yet, as there are some other issues...
- Added HIROM support. Probably buggy for now, but good enough to get a decent number of titles running.
- Added a bunch of new opcodes. Roughly 230 out of 255 opcodes are now implemented. I add them as I come across ROMs using them, which helps prevent silly bugs.
- Thanks to the Snes9x forum for helping out with a couple of issues. Who knows, we might see a source code release in a few months.
As usual, if you can help out, please contact me.