JavaGear for MIDP2 Compatible mobile phones.
Also contains a standalone J2SE (PC compatible) build of JavaGear.
- Screen rotation
- Screen can be enlarged with SCALE option (before it was only shrunk)
- Lightgun emulation (touchscreen devices and with mouse on J2SE version)
- SRAM is saved (Phantasy Star etc.)
- NTSC/PAL selection
- J2SE: Pass window size as command line parameter
- Uses less memory than previous version
Improved Emulation Accuracy:
- Z80: Fixed bug in FDCBxxyy, DDCBxxyy opcode timings
- VDP: Fixed VDPbuffer bugs in accurate version (not used by any games)
- VDP: Accurate mirroring of ports (not used by any games)
- VDP: Fixed bug in line interrupt setting
- Fixed bug in GameGear auto resizing code